Client Care Coordinator Position Available
We are Exit Family Realty and we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our excited and fast growing team in Lindenhurst, NY. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career.
Who are we looking for?
We thrive within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee with us, you will have the opportunity to work within an international organization that is quickly growing. Weâ€™re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate. As a Client Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting agents with all aspects of Real Estate.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- General Office duties including answering phones, opening the office, post and organize mail, keep inventory and re-ordering of supplies.
- General customer service
- Marketing including, updating websites, blogs, online listings, social media, creating flyers, mailers, and videos.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, and lead follow-up.
- Oversee all aspects of the real estate transaction.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, and all involved in a transaction.
- Ensure all paperwork is in order.
- Support Agents within the office and assistance with office procedures and programs.
Must possess the following qualities:
- Positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Detail Oriented
- Organized and strong systems builder
- Team Player
- Honest, straight-forward, ethical
- Problem Solver
- Excellent phone skills
- Logical Thinker
- Fact and Task Oriented
- Strong social skills
- Strong communicator
- Strong at directing the process
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Cares about people and consistently provides a world-class experience
- Customer service experience
- Must have very strong working knowledge MSWord and Excel
- Ability to learn other programs, databases, and websites quickly
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Part Time transition to full time
***Pay to be discussed at interview stage.
How to Apply: Qualified and interested candidates, please email: email@example.com and include:
Cover Letter and a PDF of your Resume
Include 3 Words that describe you in the email subject line. Also let us know Why do you think you are great for this position, what excites you about this position and why do you think you would be great on our team?
- Kevin O'Sullivan